Sunday Sparks #3

One of the pleasures of not having a defined schedule is that I often don't know what day it is... So this edition of Sunday Sparks has landed here on Monday. Probably perfect for whoever is going to see it!



What are the Sunday Sparks? Useful resources, intriguing conversations and random beauty that I've come across in my online (and sometimes offline) adventures. Here's your inspiration for this week!

EARTH LOVE doesn’t mean settling for ugly. Eclectic Trends, my favourite trend styling organisation, covers recycling and waste management in the fashion and design industries in unexpectedly chic ways. 

ABUNDANCE is catalysed by circulation. Where can you turn up the circulation in your life to have more flow? Listen to this insightful podcast by Derek Rydall.  

BEYOND WORDS there are many ways to communicate. Explore how drawing expresses what words cannot. Creative evolution begins where words end. https://thecreativeindependent.com/people/lucy-siyao-liu-on-drawing-instructions

GORGEOUS headdress inspiration from Husk & Vine, showcased via one of my favourite Sunshine Coast photographers @Karen Cougan.


THE UNSEEN If I loved birds before I saw this, I love them even more now. Beauty in motion thanks to National Geographic. 

Is there something that has inspired you in a huge way this week? Share it in the comments so we can all enjoy the discovery... 

Much love, 
Lisa

No comments

Post a Comment