What Am I Talking About?


"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about." ~ Rumi



Hello Dear Reader!

When you first land on this blog, you may be wondering WTF it is all about. Why am I talking about a seemingly random collection of topics? Why am I saying whatever I please without recourse to logic or doing what you 'should' do to create a successful blog?

It's simple. My self-express-ON has been asking to be set free... in its most potent, creative, adventurous forms. Without agendas, edits or limitations. Kinda like going naked in public! 

This blog is designed to respond to what I see in the world. 
To explore what intrigues me. 
To contribute what I've learned, so that others may also experience freedom. 
To adventure in spaces that are rarely discussed. 
To share resources that I love. 
To celebrate this beautiful planet and all that it offers us. 

It is designed to invite each of us to a deeper vulnerability, a greater awareness and a discovery of the sweeter choices that can make living into a glorious adventure. That means...

Talking about hard things so that ease may arise. 
Talking about ugly things so that beauty can grow. 
Talking about intangible things, so that they may come into existence. 
Talking about gorgeous things, so that pleasure can be guilt-free. 
Talking about magical things, so that the miracles and mysteries of life are acknowledged.
... and so much more!

I invite you to explore the multiverses through all of your senses... the known and the unknown. The only truth is the one you live through your choices. 

Loving YOU as the stars love the planets...
xo

Lisa




P.S. If you're inspired by what you read, please consider sharing a post or two with the people you adore. Chances are they'll receive something glorious from it too! 

No comments

Post a Comment