Energy Immersion - Expand Your Brilliance


I've never been a meditator. Even though I meditated 3 times a day for 5 years, it didn't really flow for me. What does work for me is creating energy immersions. They embody a deeper sense of possibilities. They give rather than take away. They show a way forward rather than place you nowhere.





Welcome to the 'Expand Your Brilliance' Energy Immersion. These pop into my world in all kinds of funny ways. 

This one came in the middle of the 'Unhiding Your Brilliance' call series where we were playing with ways to be the energy of all brilliance that you've ever been in any lifetime.

Play this as often as you desire to tap into these energies, and know that the energies will continue to change as you acknowledge more of the brilliance you truly are. 

You don't have to sit still or lie down, but you may like to! Listen in whatever way you are most comfortable.
N.B. Please do not drive while playing these energy immersions. They can have a physical effect that leaves you spacey and peaceful, but not fully present on this planet!





Did you know that living your brilliance is one of the best ways to prevent burnout? I talk about this a lot in my Living Beyond Burnout book. It's an unstoppable burnout breakthrough strategy.

Love your brilliance - it goes far beyond your mind! 
xo
Lisa

P.S. Yes, I used to have dark hair... until I discovered that I love being a redhead way more! #incaseyourewondering 



No comments

Post a Comment